Thursday, September 10, 2026

Giving The Living Room A bit Of Autumn Flair



 It's that time of the year.

The days are cooling down

&

thoughts of Autumn fill our

create minds. 



My decorating juices started flowing

after stopping at Ross' and purchasing 

these two burnt orange throw pillows.




I think they look great

on my new navy sofa

and they match well

with the sunflower

quilt I made last year.





Next I went out to 

the shop and got down

my plastic storage box

of autumn decor

and started tweaking 

the living room. 






This beautiful blue glass
pumpkin was a birthday present
from a dear sweet friend. 






 

I like to remind myself

of this . . .

Jesus went to that cross

to save me and to wash away

my sin . . . I didn't deserve it,

but He loved me enough

to do it. 


Have a lovely weekend.

Your blogging sister,

Connie :)


12 comments:

  1. I think your navy couch really goes well with everything! And that quilt and pillows is the perfect pop of colors. Thank you for the great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that sounds like Mari is going to start decorating for Autumn . . . I can't wait to see ❤️

      Delete
  2. The burnt orange throw pillows look very well on your new blue couch. I don't do too much Autumn decorating, but will bring in a few branches of hawthorn berries later on. My garden flowers are still giving me lots to cut and fill vases with. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have such an amazing amount of Autumn color going on outside that you have no need to decorate :)

      Delete
  3. You have some gorgeous decorations. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed seeing your fall decor and those orange pillows do contrast well with the new navy couch. I only decorate outside our apartment entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do less and less every year. When we first moved here I remember getting tall corn stalks and pumpkins and creating decorations outside by the gate. Not anymore :)

      Delete
  5. Love all your fall decor. I pulled out a few things but haven't had the ambition to do the full on decorating I normally do. Fall decor always makes a room feel so much cozier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Fall decor makes you want to curl up with a good book and a cup of hot beverage, cozy quilt on your lap and a dog by our side :)

      Delete
  6. You inspire me with your pictures of what you've put out. I love decorating for Autumn almost more than I do for Christmas.
    The burnt orange throw pillows are the perfect touch. Thank you also for the reminder that the Lord gives us second chances💖.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment, sometimes a little bit of encouragement is exactly what I need.

      Delete