When I get my hands
on a bucket of paint,
there is no stopping me :)
photo of the mudroom . . .
I thought I had one,
but the bottom (under the coat hooks)
was gray and the top was aqua,
and I had a large farmhouse sign
hanging on the wall.
Those butterflies
are real, they where mounted
many years ago by
my dear friend's grandmother.
and the aqua to blue.
I think this change
looks so crisp & clean.
This is the before photo of
the wall in the kitchen
that goes into the living room.
And this is it now.
I love to change things up
and the cheapest way
is with paint π
All of you that have
followed me for awhile
know that I sometimes
go crazy when I get
my hands on a new
gallon of paint.
Well, that my post for today.
Thank you for stopping by.
If you are a proud American
like I am . . .
Happy 4th 0f July
&
Happy 250th Birthday!
πππππ
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)







One of my favorite shades (if not, THE) of blue! Wish you lived closer - I'd hire you to paint rooms in my house! :-)
ReplyDeleteAt my age, I'm blessed to have the energy to just do mine π₯°
DeleteWow! You are amazing with your ideas and talent!
ReplyDeleteWow, thank you . . . But it's just paint.
DeleteConnie- Your blue paint looks terrific- do like your Kitchen blue. Best Wishes. KEV.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kevin and it's nice to see that you're still blogging.
DeleteAlways love seeing photos of your lovely, beautiful home. I think both before and after are wonderful. I know what you mean about changing things up a bit. I like to do that too. :). Happy 4th.
ReplyDeleteKaren, you're so sweet, thank you. I hope that your 4th is lovely. They are already shooting off fireworks in our neighborhood, so I have my sprinklers going all around the house.
DeleteYou have the most cheerful mud room/laundry that I know of. It must raise your spirits when you enter the room.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a lovely 4th of July. Our Canada Day celebrations were fun. We went to the fireworks for the first time in many years. Probably the last time we'll go. Too many people.
I know what you mean. I don't enjoy big crowds and heavy traffic. Thank you for the lovely compliment on my mud room redo.
DeleteEverything looks fantastic. Can I hire you to come paint at my house?...lol
ReplyDeleteYou're the second person that has asked me that, LOL
DeleteI do well the mustard up the energy to do my own.
I feel blessed to be 80 and still be able to do things like painting my kitchen π₯°
It's all gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBlessings ❤️π€π
♥️
DeleteI very much appreciate projects like this - paint can work magic!
ReplyDeleteYes it can and at a budget price. That's a win-win as far as I'm concerned π₯°
DeleteI have that same blue paint in my kitchen...great minds! heehee! Happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteGreat minds ♥️
DeleteHow lovely that looks now. You do things beautifully Connie.
ReplyDeleteThank you, that's so kind of you π
DeleteThat looks so fresh and crisp, Connie! I love the look! Happy 4th/250th!πGlad you're feeling well again, enough to paint even! π❤️
ReplyDeleteI love being busy with any project that make our home nicer ♥️
DeleteGood on you! Painting is obviously a skill you have, and you do it beautifully. Not for me though, I shudder thinking what a mess i would make.
ReplyDeleteI think that you're under estimating your abilities, but thank you for your sweet words.
DeleteYour mudroom looks wonderful! I also love a crisp/clean look. I have to say your home is gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteOh, that's so sweet to hear.
DeleteI wish I was as creative as you with a bucket of paint. The blue is just beautiful, a happy shade.
ReplyDeletePaint is so wonderful, there is so much that you can do with little money and little effort π₯°
DeleteI just love getting messy with it.
The blue looks so fresh, Connie. Well done on the mudroom and kitchen.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much π
DeleteHappy 4th to you too! Your new paint job looks so fresh and pretty, I need you to come here, we have had the same paint on the walls since we moved here 21 years ago.
ReplyDeleteOh, it's time for a change . . . If I lived close, I would come help ♥️
DeleteThat blue paint in the kitchen really did make a huge difference. Connie. It looks very relaxing now and so does the mudroom. You did great things with a bucket of paint and a brush!
ReplyDeleteπ₯°
Delete