Keep Smiling

Keep Smiling

Friday, January 13, 2012

Seven Days of Valentine Wishes, Card #5

Friday’s card was so much fun to make.   
Isn’t she a pretty paper doll and you can find her at www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/    this is what Kirkwood Designs has to say about their use:  These templates are free for your use to make craft items to give or sell, to use for teaching purposes, or for submitting projects to magazines. I would appreciate it if you provide a link to my Web site. The templates themselves may NOT 
be auctioned, sold, or published in any way 
without my permission.

This site has many free templates to print and sell some artsy rubber stamps as well. 


 You can see that I used the old cut a piece of paper and dab the edge with a sponge trick for my background.  I haven’t done this is years.  I use to use it for clouds and for mountains and grass (only you need to do them in a negative cut, having the paper be the background and the sponged section be the positive).  



 



 I have to say this challenge has 
kept me on my toes
this week. 
Two more cards 
to go!






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment