Keep Smiling

Keep Smiling

Monday, February 13, 2023

Senting You A Big Thank You

 

 

I just want to sent out a huge thank you 

to all of my dear blogging sisters.  

Blogging has been a blessing in my life.  

I've been able to share my humble blog 

with all of you . . . but what is so much

 better is that I've been able to visit your

 blogs and see the projects that you are

 working on and all the things that you do 

to create a beautiful home for 

your family and friends.

💗💗💗 

That's the reason that I started blogging 

in the first place and at that time 

I had no idea of the friendships 

that would develop while all the sharing 

of ideas was going on.  

Through this media I have been blessed 

with some beautiful friendships.  

A few of these friends I have had 

the good fortune to meet in person, 

but most will remain blogging friends 

and we'll never meet, 

that is unless you are true believers 

and then one day 

we will have a marvelous reunion.

💗💗💗

When I started, I have to be honest 

I wanted to see my followers increase, 

you know seeing that number go up 

was a thrill to me and I did things 

to encourage more followers.  

Now when I look back, I'm ashamed of myself,

 because the few good friends 

that stick with you are golden.  

I probably have 50 or so blogging friends 

that I absolutely love, 

they have shared advice, 

encouraged me when my life took a nose-dive

 and prayed for me and Steve 

in our hardest hours.  

When you have friends all over the world 

praying for you and holding you up to Jesus,

 it's fills your heart with joy and gladness,

 even when life is pushing you to your limits.  

For all of you that have stuck with me 

and put me in your prays 

I say "thank you" 

from the deepest part of my heart.  

Do you know that I had 

a sweet blogging friend in Tasmania 

that told me her entire church 

was praying for Steve and I.  

When I told him, 

his eyes filled with tear joyful tears.

💗💗💗


Well, I don't want to go on and on . . . 

this is a blog and should be short and sweet

 (too late for that, right) 

just please know 

that I appreciate each of you.  

You have blessed my life. 

 

Your blogging sister, Connie :) 

 


20 comments:

  1. And indeed, you are a blessing to me! It is a delightful treat to find a new post on your blog, and to find you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, I love visiting your blog, you are also appreciated. Thank you for your cheerful spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Connie. You are one of those blessings to other bloggers, too. I would certainly count YOU in one of my 50 closest bloggers. You and I have shared the loving burden of a spouse's ill health and become stronger because of it. Happy Valentine's Day to you, sweet friend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day, Connie ❣️
    I don't have a blog myself, but reading yours, and a few others, has been a joy and a blessing. Many, many thanks for your time and effort.💞
    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Connie! This post is a wonderful blessing. I feel the same about my blog friends. Some I have met, many I will see some wonderful day in Heaven. You mean so much to Dennis and I and we do continue to pray for you daily.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've shared a lot over the years and I know it's a blessing to have friends pray for you. We support each other in so many ways! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel just as you do about blogging!!
    God Bless You and a Happy Valentine's Day. ❤️ 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog and if there is one problem I have, it is that I have not taken the time to comment like I should. I will do better on all blogs I follow. I have sent you an email but I guess it didn't arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet post, Connie. I, too, treasure the blogging friends I have made over the years, and am still finding new ones from time to time. What a grand reunion it will be in heaven one day. Love to you, Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, blogging friends are such a blessing! Happy Valentines Day. I'm thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet post, Connie. You're an inspiration to me and I know that's probably true for many others that visit here. I like your garland ( I know there's another name for it but it eludes me right now). When I was looking for some red napkins for today I came upon a Valentines garland that I forgot I had made. I wouldn't be surprised if I got the idea for it from you some years ago. Granny M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Connie, you are such a lovely lady and blogging friend. I am blessed to know you! Happy Valentine's day. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  14. And you have blessed our lives too with your positive attitude and your love for Jesus that you share with us all.
    Of course all your wonderful projects you share are nice to see too :)
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Connie, I appreciate your continuing to blog and sharing your life with us. Prayers of others are a wonderful thing. Have a good day! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi dear Connie.... thank YOU for being such a good friend to me! and to many others who are your dear friends on your blog and theirs. You are so sweet, and so open about things and your love of the Lord. You truly inspire me in so many ways! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I meant to do a blog post, but just couldn't get myself to do it. I've been such a slug lately. This too shall pass I'm sure. I've always wanted to make one of your banners like the one you pictured here. Haven't picked up the sewing machine since my Fall in November! One of these days I will get back to it.. many projects I would like to do.. first I need to get my Christmas tree down! I've so enjoyed it and the lights at night.. but I think it's time. I have many some really wonderful friends too, through my blog and never check anymore how many are actually following me! I just so enjoy the friendship of the gals who loyally follow me and comment, and once in awhile, a new "friend" is born! We have a beautiful sunny day today, with blue sky, so it has cheered me up quite abit! Hugs to you... Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely post, Connie. I am so glad we had an opportunity to meet and have maintained our friendship. You have blessed me in so many ways. Especially in the sharing of your faith and trust in Jesus. I'm also so very glad that we will one day walk those "streets of gold" together in the presence of our Lord and Savior. God bless your richly, my friend. Warm hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bloggers are such supportive people, always someone ready to listen and pray!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello sweet friend, I appreciate you and your kind heart..I have meet so many friends through my blog and you are one of them.
    Take Care of yourself ~ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Connie, I apologize for being so late with this comment. Just today I happened to see a comment you left on another blog and I thought I better stop by and see what’s going on at the Crafty Home Cottage. What a wonderful post you have here! I was lucky to find you in the blogosphere years ago and it has been a real pleasure to see your crafty creations unfold. Not to mention so many kind comments you’ve left on my blog. You are a special person, Connie. To my Washington State friend, right across the Cascade Mountains, bless your heart and all the best to you. John

    ReplyDelete