Keep Smiling

Keep Smiling

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

$65 Kitchen Make-Over






I am one of those people that cannot

be around paint without

painting something. 




Sunday evening I remembered

a third of a gallon of

white paint left over

from two projects this year.

That's all it took . . .

just that thought

and I ran to the computer

and ordered new knobs & handles

for the kitchen cupboards.


Then Monday morning I got that
 
paint out of storage and started

painting the kitchen cupboards.



Well, here's the mess that 

always comes with a project.





In the eleven years that

we've had this house 

the kitchen has been yellow . . .




Turquoise . . .

 


and Grey.




This is what it looked

like when we bought 

the house.

 


It always amazes me, 

what just a coat of paint 

can do.

The knobs and handles 

costed me around $65.00

and the paint was left over.

So . . . I would say,

"Not bad for a cheap make-over"

🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳

Have a great week!

God Loves You!

🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳

Your blogging sister,

Connie :)


6 comments:

  1. Well done Connie- a great make over- the Kitchen looks absolutely great. Best Wishes. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing Connie - love it all, love the new handles & that curtain under the sink - ADORE! I am one who loves to paint things too - its a good addiction !! πŸ˜‰πŸ€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little paint can have a big decorating punch and at a small price. How can we not get excited when we are in possession of a can of paint and a brush, LOL

      Delete
  3. It looks really nice! That was a very reasonable kitchen make over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. I found that ordering knobs and handles on Amazon is sometimes half or even less than that of going to a home improvement store.

      Delete