Keep Smiling

Keep Smiling

Monday, August 31, 2026

A Little Trick From Pinterest





Hi to all my lovely 

blogging friends!

I have to tell you 

how very much I enjoyed 

reading your comments in my last post.

  It confirmed my love of blogging 

and 

the wonderful comradery of blogging sisters.




Today I just want to share

a little DIY trick that 

I discovered on Pinterest.




My living room baseboard

was a skimpy 2 1/4 inch.




By adding a small trim

above it and then 

painting in between 

with the baseboard color

I turned it to a 7 inch

baseboard.

That brown board beside 

the paint brush 

was what I used to space it, 

instead of measuring all the time. 




If you do this on sheetrock 

it will turn out much better

than my painted paneling, 

because you wont have those

tell tale lines. 





Well, that's it 

short and sweet.

Tomorrow is my 81st 

Birthday . . .

and I bought myself 

a new sofa that will be

delivered Wednesday.





The Nazarene Church in 

our town is having a 

yard sale for their 

missionaries, so I called 

them and they came 

and picked up my old couch 😊

hopefully it will help.  




Well, you all know that

you'll be getting 

a picture of my

new one on my next pot.

Until then, have a lovely

week and I hope this 

little DIY trick will 

inspire at least one of you :)




"God Bless You"

Your blogging sister,

Connie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment