There has been so much
going on . . .
Only this time I'm not doing
the work.
I'm just watching.
Here you can see the trees
out front . . .
All four are gone now.
Sending out a few photos
of the progress
of removing my trees.
Here you can see the rot
in one of the trunks.
That hole is almost a foot
in diameter.
Here he is in my neighbor's
driveway lifting these huge
logs over the fence
to load them onto his truck
and haul away.
Then He moved to the otherside
of the yard and I had him take
all the dead and low branches
out of my pine trees.
around here . . .
in the background you can
still see a pile of tree
branches on the ground.
Something on his clipper
broke and we're waiting
on the part to finish
the clean up.
Poor guy he was so upset.
We were both wanting to complete
this job that evening :)
this job is no more :)
Have a lovely week
my friends,
&
God Bless You All
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)










No comments:
Post a Comment