Keep Smiling

Keep Smiling

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Valentine Card #7

Well, this fulfills my commitment of a week 
of Valentine’s Day cards.   
It has been fun and having challenged myself 
it kept me on my toes.   
I enjoy making cards and I know that my friends and family enjoy receiving them.   
I have even had a few friends frame their 
cards and use them for art in their homes.  That is quite a complement and truly 
has made me feel good about putting 
the time it takes into making them. 




Yesterday when I went to my mailbox, 
inside was my February copy of 
Martha Stewart Living 
and inside she has four pages of some delightfully cool pop-up card.   
Now I’m ready to make a few more 
and try out her ideas.   
If you don’t subscribe be sure to pick up a copy when you’re at the grocery store, 
or at least take a look while 
you’re waiting in line.
I hope this gets you thinking about 
crafting up a few cards of your own, 
have fun and never stop being creative.   
Like that’s something you need to hear 
from me.   
People that love being creative couldn’t 
stop if they wanted to . . . 
it is just who we are.   

 The book that I got the bird pattern from 
is called 
Holiday Touches for the Country Home, 
 it is published and copyrighted by 
Leisure Arts, 
104 Riverwood Road, 
North Little Rock, 
Arkansas 72118.   
I have had this book for a long time, 
but you can still purchase it on Amazon.  
It has a year’s worth of very pretty projects.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment