This is a project that I have been looking forward to trying for a very long time.
It took about two years until the perfect chandelier,
at the perfect price came along.
I went through my china cabinet and chose these five cups.
I used this 5 minute Epoxy glue
to do all of the gluing on this project.
I glued the cups to the saucers.
There was not enough surface for gluing the saucers to the base.
So, I added these circles cut from plywood scraps.
Next I covered the edges with wassi tape.
Then glued the saucers to the base.
Don't you think it will be pretty with candles glowing in the cups.
I can't wait to have a small back porch dinner party.
I love it:) . . . Hope you do too.
Thanks for visiting.